Our reviews are here to help daters looking for their ideal Indian match, who are seeking singles who share their cultural heritage, or men and women wanting an Indian soulmate and needing to know the right place to get started!
This dating site is active, with a highly engaged user base looking for romance, intimacy and connections. Flirt with Australian users through an intuitive and user-friendly website, with multiple features to help you meet Indian dates.
User Base: 100,000 people.
Gender Ratio: 60% women vs 40% men.
Monthly Users: 48,000 account logins every month.
Best Offer: Try a short-term trial from as little as $1.69 a day.
As cyber flirting goes, Flirt.com ticks all the boxes! While many of the site’s members are seeking casual dates, it’s more about connections and exploring the local singles scene, and can be a great way of connecting with Indian men and women in your local area.
User Base: 80,000 guys and girls.
Gender Ratio: Female dominated with 60% women.
Monthly Users: As high as 160,000 logins per month.
Best Offer: Upgrade to premium for $33.60 for one month.
Although a casual dating network, OneNightFriend is one of those diverse dating sites where you have a wide range of users to connect with. Advanced searches allow you to pinpoint what ethnicity and culture your ideal date will embrace – giving you control over whom you choose to flirt with!
- Secure and safe features, with excellent privacy controls.
- Free to register and create a unique profile page.
- High-quality chat functions, including an optional SMS upgrade for direct connections.
User Base: Over 550,000.
Gender Ratio: 76% guys, but still thousands of female members.
Monthly Users: With a million global users, tens of thousands!
Best Offer: Free accounts allow searches and likes.
QuickFlirt is all about making the best use of your time, and helping you connect with Indian singles without sending hours completing questionnaires, working through incompatible matches and wasting time! It’s fast, fun, and flexible – and great for casual flirting to see where things may lead.
- Dedicated to flirting, romance and establishing authentic connections.
- Aimed at heterosexual women and men looking for love.
User Base: 14,000 and growing!
Gender Ratio: 30% of women and 70% men.
Monthly Users: 24,000 logins every month.
Best Offer: Generous free account features, plus three-day VIP trials.
It’s worth taking some time to check out Together2Night and the site’s features. Although it’s primarily about finding casual dates for a single night, it’s also a hotbed of sexy Indian singles wanting to explore the local dating scene and find meaningful connections.
- Enormous global dating membership with over a million users.
- Generally, about no string attached dates, but also more diverse than meets the eye.
User Base: Over a million members in Oz, the US and Canada.
Gender Ratio: Fairly even, with men and women.
Monthly Users: Thousands of weekly logins.
Best Offer: Trial periods are very low cost and worth a look.
Similarly to Together2Night, NaughtyDate taps into the casual dating niche – but is also varied. You’ll find guys and girls with passions and desires who are, in fact, seeking Indian dates who share their love of the culture and need a common ground to build a relationship from.
User Base: Over 50,000 members.
Gender Ratio: 77% of men and 23% women.
Monthly Users: 15,000 logins every month.
Best Offer: Excellent free membership features, or try a trial for as little as $0.99 a day.
Cupid is also well worth a mention in Indian dating and is one of the best-known dating brands. The compatibility tests take time to fill out but tend to be accurate, and the free chat room is a great way to meet singles and take a step into the local dating community.
- General dating websites with optional ethnicity preferences.
- Extensive personality testing to return accurate matches.
User Base: 150,000 Aussie users.
Gender Ratio: 35% women vs 65% men.
Monthly Users: 32,000 logins per month.
Best Offer: Membership started at $0.53 per day for six months.
How Does Dating for Indian Partners Help Me Find Love?
As a new user of any kind of dating sites, you’ll need to get to grips with general security, and how to use the service to return results.
- Keep your private details private – don’t divulge anything you wouldn’t feature on a social media profile!
- If you find a date, meet somewhere public, tell friends where you’re going, and have a get-out option if the connection doesn’t feel comfortable.
- Use block and report functions if you ever suspect you’ve received unsolicited contact.
Top Tips for Choosing the Best Indian Dating Sites in Australia
The best way to save your subscription cents, choose the best sites, and make sure you’re getting the right return for your time is to consult expert reviews. Our reviewers take their responsibilities seriously, and always deliver accurate reports about just what you can expect from a site!
- Try a free membership before you upgrade to see if there are enough Indian singles near you.
- Check the dating sites privacy policies, and don’t upload private information unless you’re sure it’s secure.
- Be aware of online dating scammers and junk – and don’t engage with anything suspect.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Aussie Indian Dating
As with any service, there are pros and cons of Indian dating sites:
- Pro: You can specify your ethnicity, and any parameters you have about who you’d like to date.
- Con: There is potential you’ll receive messages from people outside of those preferences.
- Pro: You have control over whom you chat with, which relationships seem pursuing, and what information you share on your profile.
- Con: Most sites have at least a small risk of spammers, so you’ll need to be internet safety savvy.
What are The Most Common Indian Dating Stereotypes in AU?
These are the most common misconceptions:
- Indians only eat Indian food – simply untrue; Indian singles are just as experimental with cuisines as anybody else!
- Indian women want to meet rich men – not even close to accurate; dating for Indian girls is just as diverse and committed to happiness as for any other ethnicity.
Tips and Advice for Indian Dating in Australia
- Be active in your sites message thread, and be clear about what you are seeking.
- Don’t make assumptions, and ask questions to get to know your date better.
- Use the sites search filters proactively to fund the right matches.
Finding Your Indian Love Online
By far the best dating sites for Indian singles can be found by visiting this page. Our reviews team will steer you down the right road to find the love you are looking for.